- If you wish to withdraw, please inform the Alliance no later than a week before the course is due to start. You will then receive a refund less a 10% administration charge.
- If you wish to withdraw during the first two weeks of the course, you will be entitled to a 50% refund.
- The Alliance Française Christchurch applies a strict no refund policy for any student who withdraws any later than two weeks after the commencement of the course.
If a course does not reach a minimum number of 5 students or is for some other unavoidable reason cancelled by the Alliance, the fee will be refunded in full.
When a specific class has to be cancelled by the Alliance for unavoidable reasons, we will organise a makeup lesson at a time suitable to as many of the class students as possible. If no makeup lesson can be scheduled then we will give affected students a credit, but there will be no refund given. If a student is unable to attend the makeup session, no credit or refund will be given.
- Cancellation of any lesson must occur more than 24 hours prior to the scheduled lesson time. Failure to notify Alliance Française Christchurch of a lesson cancellation prior to 24 hours before the scheduled lesson time will result in a full fee being charged for the lesson.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes after the scheduled start of the lesson it will be considered an untimely cancellation and no refund will be given.
In the event of Alliance Française Christchurch being unable to provide a scheduled private lesson for unavoidable reasons, we will arrange credit and schedule a make-up lesson at the earliest convenience for both student and teacher but no refund shall be given.
In case of force majeure, if more than 30 minutes of a private lesson are completed, the whole lesson will be considered as completed.
All lessons purchased from Alliance Française Christchurch are valid during the calendar year of the purchase.