A Mascot for Alliance Française Christchurch
We are holding a mascot contest which is open to all (including children)! The mascot will represent the Alliance and will be featured on all our communications for French classes and cultural events.
Step 1: Imagine – It needs to be an animal of your choice.
You cannot choose a kiwi as it is already the Alliance Française Wellington’s mascot.
Step 2: Create – Use A4 sized white paper.
Black pens, coloured pencils, felt pens, pastels, paint, collage; all is accepted.
Step 3: Deliver – Happy with the result? Send your creation to the Alliance by the 31st October.
An exhibition of the drawings will be held at the Alliance. Awards and distinctions await the best creations!
Terms & Conditions
- By participating, the participants will have read and agreed to these terms.
- This contest is open to all residents of Christchurch and its region (including children of all ages).
- Entries will be judged based on their creativity, originality, theme, skills and overall design.
- All decisions are determined at the discretion of the jury any request to re-evaluate the winners will not be entertained.
- The jury may reject any submission which does not adhere to the contest rules.
- Completed designs must be submitted at the reception (275 Cashel St) NO LATER than Friday, 1st October, 2021.
- Each contestant is allowed to submit ONE artwork and it has to be done by themselves.
- The participants with the winning pieces will be notified on Friday, 8th October 2021 in regards to redemption of prizes.
- All submissions belong to Alliance Francaise Christchurch and shall be used in this and other promotional activities.
- By participating, all winners grant Alliance Francaise Christchurch the permission to use their names, photographs, voices, and likeness in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.
- Alliance Francaise Christchurch reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue these terms and conditions at any time for any reason without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/AFCHCHNZ) and this page (https://www.afchristchurch.org.nz/cultural-events/our-events/drawing-contest/) immediately. Please check the latest information posted to keep yourself informed.