Assess your French language progress at our certified examination center ! We offer the internationally recognized DELF and DALF examinations which test your level of proficiency in listening, speaking, reading and writing. These accreditations are an important asset when proving your French language skills to international schools, workplaces, or governments.
Based on the Council of Europe’s Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, the Diplôme d’Études en Langue Française (DELF) are awarded by the French Ministry of Education. They are official French language proficiency qualifications and they are valid for life. These diplomas are internationally recognized.
Four skills are evaluated through two examinations:
Download the brochure
You can also find out lots of detailed information about the DELF here and the DALF here.
• The exams give you a goal for the year.
• The students can take for the first time an oral exam in French and build up confidence
• Many students are extremely motivated to keep on learning French after the exam.
• The DELF examinations are recognized around the world, and the student will receive a diploma valid for the rest of their life!
• Beyond just personal satisfaction, the DELF represents official proof of students’ French-language skills in a way that Francophone universities, French grandes écoles, and future employers can appreciate.
• DELF examinations are proof of excellence.
Results are emailed to you about approximatively one month and half after sitting the test. After this, you will then receive emails advising you when your certificate and diploma have arrived - certificates require a few weeks after test results and diplomas require a few months - so that you can come and pick them up at the reception.
The publication of DELF-DALF diplomas is the responsibility of the FEI, which is located in Paris. The certificate should allow you to
undertake the necessary administrative procedures while waiting for the official diploma. Official diplomas can take several months to
arrive at our office because they are published in France and are, then, sent by post.
Results assigned by national juries are final. If you failed the exam, you may apply to have a look at your exam paper within two weeks of your results being emailed to you. It can only be organised by appointment at our premises. To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that DELF/DALF examiners and markers are all trained and authorized by France Education International. They follow strict assessment guidelines and are regularly monitored.
Alliance Française Christchurch
Download the form here
Digital photos accepted
email@example.com or bring it all to our office
Or over the phone via credit card
Become a member of Alliance Française de Christchurch for exclusive offers and discounts.